Friday, June 10, 2011

New Obsession: Diptyque Philosykos

On a recent shopping trip I was given a sample of the most amazing perfume! At first I was turned off by the idea of a fig smelling perfume, as I personally dislike all things figs (despite having a fig tree at my home in San Diego), but since I received this sample I have not been able to put it down. It has been traveling with me all week, and I have come to the conclusion that I need it. I think my dad especially, who loves figs, would be proud. 

I am definitely a perfume kinda girl and have more perfume than I really could put to use, but the way I see it, there are just too many good ones to choose from! Here are my other scents:
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs Lola 2. Burberry Brit 3. Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue 4. LaVanilla in vanilla 
5. Gucci Guilty 6. Jessica Simpson Fancy Love

No comments:

Post a Comment