Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Seattle



{Pike Place Market}






{The Confectional- as seen on Unique Sweets}


{Sesame Balls- yum yum}




{Seattle Aquarium} 





{Kayla and I}



I just got back from a family vacay to the Pacific Northwest, which included Seattle, the San Juan Islands, Victoria and Vancouver, B.C. I had only been to Vancouver prior to the trip as a kid, so I was excited to explore these awesome cities! Seattle was up first where we biked the Belmont and Fremont neighborhoods, stopping at the Fremont market where Maximus Minimus happened to be! Being a food truck fanatic, I was psyched to say the least. Thankfully they had a veggie sandwich, made out of barley and onions for me! Other highlights in Seattle were the Pike Place Market, Aquarium, and boat trip with my bestie, Kayla's fam!

No comments:

Post a Comment